Looking for Best Hybrid Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the United States and included a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to supply additional reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals may still notice a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can trigger tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Hybrid Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design, I also believe the Puffy does a great job of minimizing aches and pains that some people experience. Best Hybrid Mattress